Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2013

El Salvador

One of my current projects is a tourism project in the small country of El Salvador in Central America. I arrived yesterday and before starting the project tomorrow I took a relaxing day to hit the surfing beaches of the pacific coast. "El Tunco" as it's known here was a delightful surprise. It was filled with Europeans and Australians that were enjoying the dark volcanic sand beaches and the great surfing conditions. I snapped a few pictures of the beach and of course tried to catch a few waves...it was a relaxing day among the kind people in El Salvador.

Tomorrow I'm climbing three volcanoes with camera in hand....should be fun. -cg

Black soft sand among the volcanic rocks. Great surf too!

The famous rock formation at El Tunco.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment