Search This Blog

Saturday, July 13, 2013

A wedding sneak peek...

I know I haven't posted a blog entry in a while so I'm going to try to get it up and going again. I've been quite busy to say the least photographing everything from the Milky Way at Joshua Tree National Park, to weddings, portraits, and even a trip to Central America. But what better way to make a new blog entry than with a few wedding photos at the peak of wedding season.

This evening, I photographed another Malibu wedding. It was a beautiful warm day in Malibu and I took advantage of the great golden light that we were gifted with at sunset. The wedding today was also the first time I shot a solo wedding in a long time. I did have my young brother interning with me so I wasn't quite alone....it made the day all the more memorable. Here's a sneak peek of what I captured...more to come. :-)


















No comments:

Post a Comment