Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Cinderella Wedding

As a wedding photographer, every wedding I shoot is pretty much magical in its own way, but for Allen and Karen; magical had a literal meaning.

Not often do I find myself photographing a wedding meant for a real life Cinderella. At Disneyland Hotel, however, they have a Cinderella wedding complete with Cinderella's horse and carriage. It was a beautiful sight to say the least. It was even more fun to spend a day at Disney photographing such a nice event.

I had the fortune to meet Allen and Karen through a referral from DJ Buddy, a Los Angeles based DJ who I had the honor to work with at a wedding in Huntington Beach in 2010. Needless to say, I highly recommend his turn table skills to anyone looking for a DJ for their special day.

 Here's just a few highlights from the a fun filled evening at a very magical place!















No comments:

Post a Comment