Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2014

Palos Verdes Wedding glimpse....

It was a fun day of "work" today shooting a beautiful wedding overlooking the Pacific Ocean at Terranea Resort and the beautiful golf course setting on the Palos Verdes Peninsula.

Just a handful of images fresh off the camera that show the first sunset of a newlywed couple. I love when couples let me share their images on my blog and on social media. I always get excited about images after shooting for 10 hours anyways! Of course, I've added large Panoramic images to my wedding photography arsenal because I'm totally addicted to them. I just wish you could see them in full resolution on here. Gigapixel images are easy to shoot when you have a wonderful couple. More images to come soon! Stay tuned! :-)
-cg
















No comments:

Post a Comment