Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2014

El Matador Sunrise Beach Wedding...

As a photographer, I'm always excited to display wedding photos from couples who kindly allow me to. I'm also very excited to display images that are an expansion of new creative techniques I can introduce to future clients. So last weekend I decided to expand some of my landscape photography techniques into wedding photography. So why not try shooting Panoramic photos that are "Gigapixels" large in my wedding photos? Images that can be enlarged to billboards if the the couple so chooses to.

David and Sarita were married in an intimate beach ceremony on El Matador Beach in Malibu.

Although the hundreds of times I've been to El Matador and many weddings I've shot there, this was actually the first one I've shot at 7am in the morning. And beautiful it was. No wind. A beach to ourselves, and absolutely beautiful diffused lighting from the marine layer above.

Below are a few previews from the many images captured this morning, including the Panos I'm happy to introduce into my wedding portfolio.  -cg

















No comments:

Post a Comment