Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Three Days at Yosemite....

Over this past week, I've spent three days photographing the valley of Yosemite National Park. Yosemite is among one of my favorite places in the world to photograph. Of all the times I've been there, I've never seen the same light on the same mountains. It's a unique place, that is adored by all photographers professional or amateur. In the coming days, I will be posting some of the images I captured of this magnificent national treasure.

In the meantime, here is a preview of some images. But I'd like to share this image first. It is a 200 megapixel image of Yosemite Falls with clouds and reflection.
http://gigapan.com/gigapans/167090

And here are some previews of other images. All of which have been captured at very large resolutions for large prints. Enjoy! :-)

-cg





No comments:

Post a Comment